Blasting and Painting
An industrial protective coating is a paint or coating defined by its protective properties rather than its aesthetic properties, although it can provide both.
The most common use of industrial coatings is for corrosion control of steel or concrete and the most common polymers used in industrial coatings are polyurethane and epoxy.
We clean and prepare the surface before selecting the right coating for the use, environment, and maintenance requirements of your equipment. We use the highest quality coatings to ensure your structures look good and resist wear.
- Hand Rails
- Workshop Floor Painting and Demarcation
- Steel Structures
Blasting and Painting, the Safe Way
At Poly Protective Coatings, we are fully qualified spray painters for protective coatings with the experience to apply any protective coating specification you may require. If there is no specification to work to, Poly Protective Coatings will design a plan for your needs.
Using the experts at Poly Protective Coatings for blasting and painting means that the service comes with decades of experience.
How it works
- Call a team member at Polypro, and describe the nature of the job you need completed
- Blasting and Painting will take varying amounts of time, depending on the surfaces and complexity of their surrounds, and our team will book in a time with you that is mutually beneficial and convenient
- Our team will come on-site to carry out the works
- In the few weeks following the service, Polypro will get in contact with you for a follow-up, to see whether the service met your expectations, how your infrastructure is performing post-service etc.
- Safe Operating – Expected Always
Respect – In all of our actions
Commitment – Fulfilling needs and expectations
Community – Mutual support to achieve our goals
Achievement – Built by what we do
Want to organise a service?
Blasting and Painting will keep your infrastructure functional and long-lasting.